Welcome to the Counselor's Corner
I love being the school counselor at Brindlee Mountain Elementary.
I have counseling classes weekly with each home room. Students also come to see me regarding friendship issues, etc., during the week, either individually or in a small group.
Encouraging students with their classwork, friendships or behavior is such a pleasure. Helping them to see mistakes and learn and grow from those is very rewarding. Additionally, seeing students avoid mistakes by making better choices, is the ultimate goal.
If your child experiences a change at home that you think his/her teacher or I should be made aware of, please call or email me.
A little about me:
- from Grant, Alabama
- Graduated from DAR High School, Athens State University & The University of West Alabama
- married for a long time
- 4 children -2 boys & 2 girls
- members of Connect Church, Guntersville, AL
- taught 2nd & 5th grades at DAR School
- enjoy --spending any time with my family, eating out, reading, projects, spending time on our farm and vacations at the beach
Melody Gamble (Mrs. G)
See the LINKS tab for other information.